You’ve never seen a setup like the Suzuki Nine Queens that went down in Lavigno, Italy this past weekend. And you certainly haven’t seen the ladies take to the air, going huge, making the men of skiing and snowboarding a bit jealous… that’s for sure.
Check out the edit above for a full recap of what went down. Damn, we wish we could get our hands on a setup like that!
1) Lisa Zimmermann (GER) (900 tail grab, switch 1080 mute)
2) Emma Dahlström (SWE) (cork 720 tail grab, switch 720 mute)
3) Keri Herman (USA) (900 safety, switch cork 540)
1) Elena Könz (SUI) (frontside 720 melon, backside 540 mute)
2) Jessika Jenson (USA) (cork backside 720, backside 540)
3) Jenny Jones (GBR) (frontside 720, frontside 900) and Isabel Derungs (SUI) (backside rodeo, cork backside 720)