Today, December 22, Outside TV will launch a new subscription video service called Outside TV Features that will showcase a premier collection of full-length adventure sport films, available on-demand on Amazon Channels for $4.99 / month.
Here is a little taste of what will be available:
- Outside TV Features offers a unique collection of the best adventure sports featured films – giving exposure to both the established and well-known to the new and to-be-discovered independent production companies, athletes and filmmakers.
- Outside TV Features will roll out film titles throughout 2017 and will also be offered on additional platforms (to be announced at a later date).
- 46 film titles will be released in the first wave of Outside TV Features on December 22 including:
- View From a Blue Moon – Surf film featuring John John Florence and his closest friends from his home on the North Shore of Oahu to his favorite surfing destinations around the globe.
- We are Blood – Modern day skate epic featuring Paul Rodriguez and other top skateboarders as they travel the globe pushing the limits of what’s possible on four wheels.
- Unreal – Glacial walls transform into mountain bike trails, weather elements and thousand pound mammals become riding partners.
- Paradise Waits – Ski and Snowboard from the award-winning filmmaking crew that brought you 2014’s Almost Ablaze.
- Action Figures – Modern-day athletes (Travis Pastrana, Josh Sheehan, Jolene Von Vugt) in an ode to the old school action sports videos and a bold step forward in filmmaking and extreme human performance.
- Psychic Migrations – Directed by veteran surf filmmaker Ryan Thomas and featuring Kelly Slater, this film was shot on location in the West Indies, East Indies, Australia, Polynesia, and Central and South America.
- Flying Dagger – The inspiring tell-all feature about wingsuit pilot Jeb Corliss, his accident, miraculous survival, redemption, journey to face his demons, to fulfill his dreams and strong determination to make them a reality.
- Into the Mind – With stunning cinematography and groundbreaking storytelling techniques, the Sherpas blur the lines between dream state and reality, and immerse you into the mind of a common skier as he attempts to climb and ski the ultimate mountain.
- Untethered – Slacklining and highlining in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- The Sammy C Project – The recipient of two 2016 Powder Awards, this film is about Sammy Carlson who abruptly stepped away from competition and dropped out of the Olympic rat race – even as slopestyle skiing was about to make its Winter Olympic debut. His newfound focus landed in the backcountry, where his drive and creativity could max out far beyond the limits of preset slopestyle courses.
- The SUP Movie – Follow Kai Lenny and the best stand-up paddlers paired with leading action sports cinematographers as they travel around the globe chasing the world’s most perfect waves as well as capturing unique perspectives from all facets of this growing sport
- Supertramps: Thailand – Seven friends including Benj Cave, Max Cave and Kody Kerbox push the limits of their comfort zone as they endure twenty-eight days with no plans, accommodation or money in South East Asia.