Costa Mesa, CALIF. (October 10, 2017) – Building off a revolutionary skate shoe debut this summer, Vans re-stocks the UltraRange Pro model in new seasonal colorways for holiday. The UltraRange Pro is designed to enhance the fundamental union of skate cushioning and grip with the introduction of a unique co-molded bottom unit, combining Vans’ trusted UltraCush™ Lite foam with Vans’ original waffle outsole. This unique skate shoe build emphasizes more cushioning, strong grip, and a true responsive fit for the most demanding skateboarders out there.
Vans’ UltraRange Pro honors over 40 years of critical feedback from Vans’ legendary professional skateboarding team, highlighting a versatile shoe construction that pushes the boundaries of skate progression to provide uncompromising functionality with creative innovation. The UltraRange Pro also utilizes a modern internal sock-fit construction, providing a breathable, responsive and snug fit, along with ventilated tongue, collar and quarter panels for increased airflow.
- A lightweight and durable co-molded outsole merging UltraCush™ Lite and Vans’ original rubber waffle tread for unparalleled cushioning and grip
- Breathable LuxLiner™ for consistent, responsive fit
- Internal sock-fit construction to put nothing but Ultracush foam between you and Vans’ Original waffle tread
- Molded Duracap™ reinforced pig suede uppers in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Breathable tongue, collar and quarter panel vents for increased air flow
The Vans UltraRange Pro holiday offering is available now at Vans Pro Skate retailers worldwide. Visit Vans.com/ultrarangepro to learn more.