Costa Mesa, CALIF. (November 7, 2017) – All-new for the 2017/18 winter season, Vans introduces the Verse, an innovative all-mountain and backcountry double Boa® performance snowboard boot built for the progressive rider. Available now, the Verse is a fully customizable boot that honors Vans’ committed progression of the Boa® Closure System.
Offering extensive technical range and precision across two different lacing zones, the Verse is formulated with the Boa® Custom Focus Plus system, allowing for double optimization in and around the boot. Paired with Vans’ adjustable Custom Slide-Guide, the Verse provides maximum heel-hold and a more personalized, comfortable fit. The Verse lacing system is also protected by a waterproof zip-up shroud to seal the lower portion of the boot from the elements, keeping your feet dry during long days on snow. Complete with heat-moldable Custom Liners and UltraCush V3 footbeds, this versatile all-mountain snowboard boot features Vans’ new lightweight and responsive Ultimate Waffle outsole that offers first-rate heel dampening and asymmetrical arch support.
- Constructed with dual-density heat-moldable liners with adjustable asymmetrical X-cages, V3 UltraCush Lite footbeds and Dri-Lex® moisture-wicking lining for a customizable and comfortable fit
- Vans Custom Focus Plus features two high-power reels that control three closure zones linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for superior heel hold
- Vans flex control system offers removable high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners that allow riders to custom-tune the flex of their boot
- Vans’ all-new Ultimate Waffle outsole, a co-molded asymmetrical cradle construction that provides enhanced support and reduced weight
- Waterproof zipper shroud seals the lower portion of the boot from the elements of the backcountry
- Breathable, waterproof valves that allow one-way moisture management, transport moisture away from your feet and ensure breathability and moisture regulation for dry, comfortable feet
Tested and revered by top pros, local legends, and icons of the sport, including Vans global snow team rider Blake Paul, Vans remains committed to providing rider-driven snowboard products that embody fun, freedom, expression, and progression.
“The Verse offers superior comfort and control while keeping your feet warm and dry,” Paul states. “I like to ride really stiff boots and the double Boa® technology allows for just the right amount of flex and support you need to ride in any terrain.”
The brand-new Verse performance snowboard boot is available online and in-stores now. To learn more about Vans snow boot technology and find an authorized dealer near you, visit Vans.com/snow.