Costa Mesa, CALIF. (January 2, 2018) – Kicking off 2018 in new colorways this spring, the Vans UltraRange Pro is one of Vans’ most innovative, progression-enabling skate shoe models to date. Honoring more than 40 years of critical performance feedback, Vans Pro Skate offers a versatile shoe construction that pushes the boundaries of skate progression to provide uncompromising functionality merged effortlessly with classic skate style.
The UltraRange Pro is a unique skate shoe build, featuring a co-molded bottom unit that combines Vans’ trusted UltraCush™ Lite foam with Vans’ original waffle gum rubber compound. The UltraRange Pro brings more cushioning, strong grip, and a true responsive fit for the most demanding skateboarders out there. This enhanced performance skate shoe also utilizes a modern internal sock-fit construction, providing a breathable, responsive and snug fit, along with ventilated tongue, collar and quarter panels for increased airflow.
- A lightweight and durable co-molded outsole merging UltraCush™ Lite and Vans’ original waffle gum rubber compound for unparalleled cushioning and board grip
- Breathable LuxLiner™ for consistent, responsive fit
- Internal sock-fit construction to put nothing but Ultracush foam between you and Vans’ original waffle tread
- Molded Duracap™ reinforced pig suede uppers in high-abrasion areas for added durability
- Breathable tongue, collar and quarter panel vents for increased air flow
The Vans UltraRange Pro is available now in new spring colors at Vans Pro Skate retailers worldwide. Visit Vans.com/ultrarangepro to learn more.